Providing Quality Education to Brilliant Students: We will endeavour at Planting Bright Talent in Top Most Universities for the Future of both Pakistan and, eventually cum precisely, of Mankind focusing, uncompromisingly, on rare gems cum utmost modern as well as futuristic needs like Peace and Progress.
The Association, through profound homework cum framework (mentioned below), has planned to achieve Association’s major goal of Quality Education not only for Pakistan but for entire of Asia, also:-
1. Vocational Institute: It directly develops expertise in techniques related to technology, skill and scientific technique to span all aspects of the trade. These days the vocational education is classified as using procedural knowledge. Craft vocations and technical education are usually based on manual or practical activities and are traditionally non-academic but related to a specific trade, occupation. Vocational education is related to the apprenticeship system of learning.
Efforts should be made that governments (Federal and Punjab) and business sector do invest in the future of vocational education through publicly funded training organizations like this very vocational institute. And subsidized apprenticeship or traineeship initiatives be provided, for businesses to get benefitted at the end.
This vocational institute will contribute its share effectively running courses of 1, 2 and 3 years duration in different trades and occupations to meet the technical manpower needs of the nation. The successful standards of technical education of the West, for increased output cum up-to-date skilled manpower, will be adopted preparing people for a specific trade. Vocational education at this institute will be after the secondary level, and be recognized in terms of recognition of prior learning and partial academic credit towards education at a university as credit.
2. College: Compulsory 6 months foundation course to bring up Pakistani matriculates at par with international standards and thereafter 2 years preparing students for intermediate examination. Teachers for Mathematics, Science and English subjects will be hired from Europe and other Western countries, for better results and efficiency. Financially deprived but intelligent deserving students will be provided education totally free of cost. “Good of Mankind”, though its scholarship programme, would like to see over one fourth of the students, coming from less privileged backgrounds, in both college and university. The only condition is that they should demonstrate exemplary academic performance and clear the entry test for that purpose. College, purely depending on the availability of land, may be located right in the heart of the city of Mandi Bahauddin-Pakistan. One politician, in the said regard, has already promised to provide 15 acres of very costly land on nominal price to help achieve the dignified targets of “Good of Mankind”.
Further it could be that Vocational Institute and College, whilst keeping the high standards of Switzerland, be merged into one fine institution. The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) is an assessed programme for students aged 16 to 19 and, above all, both IB and DP are respected by leading universities across the globe. Efforts will be made to become an IB World School, in order to implement the DP as it is a Pathway to university and employment. Adding more, evidences suggested that higher rates of DP students, as compared to non-IB students, have been joining universities and other form of higher education studies.
3. Engineering: Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Mandi Bahauddin will consist of 5 departments offering 4 years undergraduate comprehensive world class competitive degree courses in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mining, and Agriculture Engineering. Those who, according to the criterion of the college, had secured minimum 75% marks in FSc and equivalent levels will go through SAT based entry test to qualify for the admission. In addition, TOFEL and IELTS as applicable will be prerequisite for admission to the faculty. In next phase Master degree programmes will be offered. That being said, most importantly, accreditation of our degrees by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) will be our first goal to be achieved in minimum time, as much as possible.
4. Management Sciences: Faculty of Management Sciences, Mandi Bahauddin, in discipline of quality education, unlike to any other degree in Pakistan, will run 3 years BSc degree programme. The field of Management, both within and around the world, has been escalating individuals to the podium that developed the overall cum required understanding of managerial and organizational skills. Thus, the faculty, in abundance cum consecutively, will provide students such opportunities required to develop strong quantitative and analytical skills, an in-depth understanding of how companies work, and a rigorous foundation in the key skills needed to build successful careers in global businesses. The SAT based Entry Test will be held by the University for admission. TOFEL and IELTS, as applicable, will be prerequisite for admission to the faculty. Award of a Bachelor of Arts / Science / Commerce at a Pakistani university will be recognised by the complex with an average of 75% or CGPA of 3.7/4.0. In next phase University will offer Masters Degree of 2 years duration.
5. Information Technology: As the field of Information Technology has gained much importance in last few decades, the complex will provide study options at undergraduate and postgraduate level (later on in next phase) preparing the individuals for careers in computing technology industries worldwide. Each course will provide a theoretical and practical background by offering degrees based on four and two years of duration respectively.
Once the Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering (BSE) degree is accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) then this prestigious department, keeping its mission to arm students with latest educational futuristic technological knowledge, will also start postgraduate programs in Software Engineering. Emphasis, in connection of quality education, will be on high quality research in the different areas of software engineering including evolutionary software design, enterprise modelling, requirements engineering, and software development processes. Besides software engineering and information systems, the department is expected to at the forefront in other domains of computing including image processing and pattern recognition, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Natural Language Processing, data mining and semantic web. The department, in near future, will also be offering BS in the beginning and MS in software engineering.
Faculty of Software Engineering will consist of highly qualified Professors, Assistant Professors and Lecturers. The SAT based Entry Test will be held by the University for admission. The faculty will ask for TOFEL and IELTS scores as applicable as an admission prerequisite. Faculty of Information Technology, Mandi Bahauddin, as per its criterion i.e. high percentage of 75 % or CGPA of 3.7 /4.0 requirement for admission, will offer 4 years duration courses for undergraduate academic degree and Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering (BSE). Once the university is expended the Master of Science in Software Engineering (MSSE) will be of 2 years. The faculty may consider undergraduate degree for Hardware Engineering and Information Systems as well. But until the University reaches its aforementioned level of offered programmes, we, for early years, will offer only Bachelor of computer Engineering and Bachelor of computer Sciences.
Mong Rasul University (MRU) Endowed Chairs and Professorships: The endowed chairs and professors do vital work for the Universities in the world as these chair holders specialize in areas of study identified by the donors who created the endowments. Endowed funds, in a transparent cum opened for accountability manner, will be managed by the “Good of Mankind” for the benefit of the Mong Rasul University (MRU) as per rules and regulations of this sector.
Way Forward: Establishment of one Research Centre of Excellence collaborating with many university-level research institutes and centres dealing in the sectors of engineering, management sciences and information technology with the help of Government of Pakistan and International Organisations under rules and regulations. The Masters and Postgraduate courses will cost some administrative costs from consecutive gained from Mong Rasul University (MRU). However non-consecutive courses gained from elsewhere will obviously cost according to international standards in the region. Nevertheless such cost will be kept minimum as “Good of Mankind” is basically a non-profit association and believes in infusing real research based excellent education to the future leaders of Asia and of this region in particular.
Helping People in Need
Helping People in Need in case of Emergency and Natural Disasters i.e. Good of Mankind:
The Eight Divisions of Good of Mankind
Poverty and hunger elimination, without any discrimination e.g. creed or breed or nationality, will be precisely focused in such areas where the aforementioned has been devouring human lives or was begetting crimes on a gigantic scale. The battle, i.e. upgradation of social standards through proper framework, is profoundly described as below;
1. Senior Citizens House: A 4 Bedroom House is already munificently donated by Capt (Retd) Muhammad Ayyub for 2 years to accommodate 12 elderly citizens. Another adjacent house, generously accommodating 24 senior citizens, once reasonable experience is attained by the staff responsible, can also be used for the same good cause. The practice, in near future, as more such accommodations were acquired either through donations or purchase, will be stretched further in other cities or locations.
2. Small Loans: This kind of Assistance is already in progress for last two years in Union Council Mong in shape of providing the needy individuals Rikshaws to earn honourable livelihood required to meet the two ends of the family survival. In connection of quality higher education, reasonably good loan amounts as Qarzah Hasnah (Loan without profit) will be provided to shining students to ensure their admissions in prestigious overseas universities. However, such students will be required to sign a bond promising both return of the loan and their return to their homeland where they, armed with up-to-date educational knowledge, will serve their nation otherwise will reform their people for better future.
3. Helping Students: We are ready to pay Admission Fee to Colleges and Universities in Pakistan for deserving students so that nobody misses admission merely due to no availability of financial resource. Similarly the School Fee, Uniform, Shoes, Books and Stationary etc will be made definitely reachable to poor students of at least Union Council Mong in the beginning. Later this kind of help may be extended to 27 UCs of Tehsil Mandi Bahauddin.
4. Shelters to Needy People: In Balochistan there is terrible need of simple shelters comprising of just one bed, a small kitchen and a toilet. Also deep water pumps will be installed in remote areas to provide clean water to our Baloch sisters and brothers. With its limited funds “Good of Mankind” is committed to complete certain projects on annual basis that could be helpful to poor.
5. Poverty Alleviation: Different small schemes in certain areas of Azad Kashmir are in pipeline. Sister non-profit associations are eager to help “Good of Mankind” to run these projects effectively.
6. Empowering Women: Schools of Sewing Classes in different parts of Pakistan will be another sector that association plans to help our females. Also women will be encouraged to take small loans to run small projects of their choice after the approval of the committee of the “Good of Mankind”.
7. Social Welfare: Apart from above sectors the association will help needy people in difficult times of their lives; could it be manmade or natural disaster. In Emergency “Good of Mankind” pledges to stand by the people of Pakistan or anywhere on the planet. Unfortunately if it occurs in early years of our development, The Good of Mankind Association can always contribute financially through associations / foundations / NGOs etc of recognized performance and having transparent past records.
8. Supporting Programme for “Good of Mankind”: According to IMF and CIA World Factbook 2015 Countries by agricultural output in 2015, Pakistan’s output is just 63 billion USD. At least to match with neighbouring India it should be 83 billion USD. Unfortunately, lobbying by large, corporations have stopped reforms that could have improved both human health and the environment. The livestock industry and big farms would have provided incentives for improving standards for health and environmental regulations, without long-term damage. Thus, such incentives, serving economical growth of general masses, as proposed by “Good of Mankind”, in no way at all, should be defeated due to big food company pressure, at least in Pakistan.
Needy families, on long term basis, in connection of their support to the noble objectives of the Association, are willing to cooperate. The association believes that policymakers in the Punjab Govt like Large-scale farmers in the world, will agree that large-scale agricultural production is a natural response—indeed, the only response—to the ‘‘natural’’ characteristics of the Mong Rasul environment, particularly its infertile soil sites, that requires intensive treatment prior to planting. Certain mechanization and live stock choice will turn the leased site to support major objectives of “Good of Mankind”, munificently. It will be practicing the contour ploughing technique that is recommended in hilly terrain, surely after the endorsement of agricultural experts.
Families plans to invest their resources to turn part of the waste and not-arable land, to be leased under rules and regulations of the Revenue Department of The Punjab Government, into a agricultural model farm in the area. The part of net profit will be transferred regularly on six monthly basis with Khareef and Rabi crops for two decades to educational purposes; Quality Education. The net profit will be submitted to “Good of Mankind” or directly to the Mong Rasul University (MRU) or through BOR in descending order by the occupants. Apart from other terms of reference, it can be agreed upon these lines say; for first 1-5 years 40 % of the net profit, for next 6-10 years 20 %, then for 11-15 years 10%, and in the last stage of 16-20 years only 5% of net profit.
From infertile waste land lying vacant in thousands acres since ages, an iota of it is requested to be leased for the noble cause.
The association intends to build a model hospital in Khanpur, District Rahimyar Khan, Punjab after some time. In this regard, a generous gift of 50 acres of valuable land has been promised by a Retired Army Officer, who also has been a source of inspiration to “Good of Mankind”. The Preliminary site analysis, planning research and sketch designs will be explored to test the feasibility of our project before costly drawings, details & reports are commissioned. We will seek services of such a company that provides innovative use of 3D visualization at Feasibility Stage to analyse and assess alternate design solutions, allowing us to arrive at viable proposals and alternatives.
Further activities will only be set off after final approval of the committee and the project will commence after finishing the Quality Education projects.
Construction Of Homes For Heroes
To provide homes to the homeless families of our heroes on completion of relevant construction projects and arranging sustainable monthly income to these families on regular basis. At first the selected homeless families of the heroes of Pakistan Movement (1940-47) will be given houses and later on, in next phase of Association’s noble mission, families of heroes of other fields will get a chance to ownership of such houses.
We know it is a huge task but with a coherent volition, determination and dedication this Association has the firm dogma that these families indeed deserve homes more than anyone in the country. To start this costly project the association recognizes that it is directly related to the generous donations of overseas Pakistanis and may be some investor gets ready to empower it.
- Helping Victims of Earthquake
On Monday 26.10.2015 at 2:09 pm, a powerful earthquake of 7.7 magnitude has struck major cities of Pakistan, leaving at least 360 people dead and injuring over 2,000 people. Also 14,000 houses got completely destroyed. Many areas of Pakistan, in particular Gilgit Baltistan is highly affected. The death toll could climb in coming days because communications are down in much of the remote mountainous region of GB. Aftershocks and epidemics are expected to continue in the affected areas.
Gilgit Baltistan area that is affected the most is Ghizer, Diamer, Ghanche, Skardu, Gilgit itself apart from Hunza, Astore and Kharmang.
This fundraising is for the victims of earthquake that has worse hit these areas and provision of Quality Education in Pakistan. GMS with its project named #EarthquakePakistan2015GilgitBaltistanGMS will be working with renowned organization #BSDI (Baluchistan Sustainable Development Initiative) having worked with UN programmes and other International Organisations for many decades in such disasters. GMS and other local organisations and volunteers Cooperation will give a little relief to the Needy People. This project is a platform for collaboration of organizations as well as individuals with their area of expertise.
Our team is already working there and we plan on moving very quickly on the relief work. It is of utmost importance to provide minimum Shelter to avoid huge Migration in the area before the commencement of severe winters and heavy snowfall.
Muhammad Ayyub #GMS with its project #EarthquakePakistanGilgitBaltistan2015GMS
In Collaboration with: Nazir Pandrani (#BSDI)
You may donate generously either online or through any bank. To donate now please click following links on the largest donation site of Germany:-
For German the links are:-
For English the link is :-
- Senior Citizens House
A 4 Bedroom House is already donated by Capt (R) Muhammad Ayyub for 2 years to accommodate 12 elderly citizens. Family and friends are doing it for last 3 years at their own but now to run it on regular basis association requires annual budget to be secured first. Once reasonable experience is attained by the staff responsible, another adjacent similar house can be used for the good cause with a capacity to accommodate 24 senior citizens. The idea can be spread to different locations in adjacent districts in near future.
- Helping People in Need
Five projects can be mentioned here:-
Social Welfare: In Switzerland the association tends to help poor; addicts usually by providing them free food or just on nominal price on regular basis or as and when it is most needed. Also small projects run by the Council / Gemeinde will stay our priority by extending all possible help in most of the cases. Our association is ever ready for any sort of volounteer work at its own or with the collaboration of other organisations / authorities for the service of humanity. It could be in Switzerland or any other part of the world.
The association will help needy people in difficult times of their lives; could it be manmade or natural disaster. In Emergency “Good of Mankind” pledges to stand by the people of Pakistan or anywhere on the planet.
Unfortunately if it occours in early years of our development, it can always contribute financially through associations / foundations / NGOs etc of recognized performance having transparent past records. As such Catastrophe came up recently. Therefore Helping Victims of Earthquake in Gilgit Baltistan is the current example is of Association’s Project: #EarthquakePakistanGilgitBaltistan2015GMS
Empowering Women: Schools of Sewing Classes in different parts of Pakistan will be another sector that association plans to help our females. Also women will be encouraged to take small loans to run small projects of their choice after the approval of the committee of the ” Good of Mankind”. It is in progress as well.
Small Loans: This kind of Assistance is already in progress for last two years in Union Council Mong in shape of providing the needy individuals Rikshaws to earn basic income to meet the two ends of the family survival. Friends from Spain and Gulf countries have been on forefront of this sector. Also reasonably good loan amounts as Qarzah Hasnah will be provided to shining students to help them out getting admission in prestigious overseas universities for higher education and in home country. Those going in foreign countries have to fill a bond to return the loan and come back to serve the nation soon after the completion of the course for which they are paid.
Shelters and Water for Needy People : In Balochistan there is terrible need of simple shelters comprising of just one bed, a small kitchen and a toilet. Also deep water pumps will be installed in remote areas to provide clean water to our Baloch sisters and brothers. With its limited funds “Good of Mankind” is committed to complete certain projects on annual basis that could be helpful to poor. Association is in touch with a well known organisation and will be soon sending some money for this purpose.
Poverty Alleviation: Different small schemes in certain areas of Azad Kashmir are in pipeline. Sister non-profit associations are eager to help “Good of Mankind” to run these projects effectively. Any other projects helping poor in any capacity may be covered under this head.